Grill these right along side your meat for an easy meal!
- 1 1/2 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/3 cup Ranch dressing
- 4 slices Wurst Haus Hickory Smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese or colby jack cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper, to taste
- non-stick cooking spray (for greasing the foil)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Scrub and slice potatoes.
Use heavy duty foil, otherwise use a double layer. Use a piece large enough to fold over potatoes on all sides. Spray evenly with non-stick cooking spray.
Mix potatoes with ranch dressing. Layer on foil. top with bacon, shredded cheese, salt, pepper and parsley.
Grill for 15 minutes, over medium heat. Flip over and grill for another 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.