Baked Ham and Egg Cups
Baked Ham and Egg Cups Recipe
This delicious Baked Ham and Egg Cups Recipe is great for brunches and quick enough to make for your weekday breakfast. Best when made with the Hermann Wurst Haus Black Forest Ham!
- 6 eggs
- 6 thin slices of ham (we recommend our Black Forest Ham)
- 6 TBSP shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 TBSP milk
- Salt and pepper
- Prep muffin tin with pan spray or grease with butter.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line tins with a slice of ham. Press to form a cup.
- Add 1 TBSP of shredded cheddar cheese to each cup.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the egg mixture in to the cups.
- Bake until the egg mixture turns puffy – about 20 minutes.
- Let the egg cups sit for a few minutes before removing from the muffin tin.
SHARE RECIPE WITH FRIENDS
Search Our Blogs
Newsletter Sign Up
Follow our social media