Black Forest Ham and Egg Sandwich
Black Forest Ham and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
Our Black Forest Ham and Egg Sandwich Recipe is made is a breakfast sandwich made with Artisan Bread and Gruyere Cheese. This recipe resembles the famous Croque Madame, only without the béschamel sauce. A quick yet very nutritious sandwich for breakfast or lunch.
- Artisanal bread loaf (onion bread is a great choice)
- 1 pound of Hermann Wurst Haus Black Forest Ham
- Gruyere cheese – 1/2 pound
- Dijon Mustard
- Four fresh eggs
- Taragon (for garnish)
- Toast the bread slices and top them with some mustard.
- Place your ham slices over the bread and add the grated cheese on top.
- Put it in the oven, right under the broiler that is set to low, so that the cheese can melt.
- Meanwhile, take a pan, melt some butter and prepare the eggs sunny side up. Season them the way you usually do – with some pepper and salt.
- Carefully top each sandwich with an egg, and decorate with some tarragon.
SHARE RECIPE WITH FRIENDS
Search Our Blogs
Newsletter Sign Up
Follow our social media