We have literally tons of meat for sale, we butchered 75 extra hogs this week, 5 beef, and more next week. Our meat is from local farmers. Farmers are still farming and we are cutting meat as fast as we can! You still need to feed your family and eat healthy and wholesome foods.
We just don't do sausage, we do pork steaks, steaks, ground beef, ground pork, ribs and more!
- Pork steaks - 2/pkg, $1.59/lb
- Bone-in Pork Chops - 2/pkg, $2.99/lb
- Spareribs - $1.89/lb
- Ground Chuck - 10 lb bundle of 1 lb pkgs (90/20) for $39.95
- Ground Pork - 10 lb bundle of 1 lb pkgs for $29.95
- Pork Roasts
- Beef Roasts
- Pork Loin
- Fresh and Hickory Smoked Bratwurst - In-store special - Buy 8 get 1 package free (mix or match brats & bacon)
- Hickory Smoked Bacon - In-store special - Buy 8 get 1 package free (mix or match brats & bacon)
- Black Forest Hams - $25, 5 lb. average, Order online
- And so much more!
We also have bundles:
- 1/2 Hog Bundle - Will feed a family of 2 to 4 people. The weight of this pork is 115 pounds dressed out so there will be cutting loss. Includes:
- Pork chops, pork steaks, ribs, bacon, breakfast fry sausage, Black Forest ham, and soup bones.
- Cost $1.99 per pound which equals $228.85 plus tax.
- 1/4 Hog Bundle - Weight of this pork is 57 pounds dressed out so there will be cutting loss. Includes:
- Pork chops, pork steaks, ribs, bacon, breakfast fry sausage, Black Forest Ham,and soup bones.
- Cost $1.99 per pound which equals $114.50 plus tax.
Whole Beef and Whole Hogs
- Whole or half hogs - $1.99/lb. - Call ahead, we have these now.
- Whole or half beef - $3.19/lb. - 2-3 weeks wait time, Call ask for Mike
- All prices subject to change at ANY time, down payment required
As a official Missouri State inspected facility, we have the ability and process approved, to safely vacuum package your orders. Safely sealed for your eating pleasure later.
You can call ahead to order for curbside pick up at 573-486-2266. Prepay with a credit card by phone, tell us the make and color of your car and we will drop it in your popped trunk! We believe this shopping method will also allow you to get local meats for your refrigerator and freezer, so you can prepare foods for your family. Help support local businesses!