Enjoy live music by Twice Baked, a local two-piece band, on Saturday, April 17, 5-8 pm!
Twice Baked, two guys with over 100 years of combined musical experience play music from nearly all genres. Guitar, bass and vocals with electronic drums.
We will be serving our NEW Dinner Menu starting at 5 pm Saturday nights.
- Wurst Charcuterie Plate: Haus made Germanic/European style summer sausage (Gold Medal – Frankfurt, Germany), cheese spread, pepper sweet bologna, and crackers. $9.99
- Bourbon Braised, Pit Smoked Pork Belly: Served over red wine sauteed red cabbage. $8.99
- Beef Flat Iron Steak: Served with a wild mushroom risotto and chimichurri sauce. $8.99
- Hanging German Style Pretzel: Salted, warmed and served with cheddar beer cheese. $8.99
- Haus Salad: Romaine lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, red onions, Haus salami, cherry tomatoes and croutons. $3.99
- Dressings: Ranch, Bleu Cheese, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Italian and Chipotle Ranch.
- 10 oz Grilled Strip Steak: Topped with an herb steak compound butter and smoked sea salt and served with garlic natural mashed red potatoes, vegetable du jour and a dinner roll. $24.95
- 10 oz Grilled Elk Strip Steak: Topped with herb steak compound butter and smoked sea salt and served with garlic natural mashed red potatoes, vegetable du jour and a dinner roll. $28.95
- Garlic Butter Marinated Chicken Breast: served over garlic natural mashed red potatoes with vegetable du jour and a dinner roll. $18.95
- Schnitzel Over Kraut: Tender pork eye of loin, cubed twice, breaded, pan fried and covered with a creamy dill sauce, served with spaetzle (German potato dumplings), vegetable du jour and a dinner roll. $18.95
- Pacific Cod Loins: Pan fried and served over risotto rice and seasoned with parmesan cheese and lemon pepper spice, served with vegetable du jour and a dinner roll. $18.95
- Pit Smoked Baby Back Ribs: Pit smoked, whole slab of ribs dry rubbed and marinated, served with roasted red potatoes, vegetable du jour and a dinner roll. $22.95
Vegetable Du Jour
- Honey glazed baby carrots
- Green beans with added bacon
- Brussel sprouts sauteed with bacon & olive oil
- Crème Brulee Cheesecake with blueberry sauce. $5.99
- Chocolate Lava Cake with vanilla ice cream. $5.99
- Oreo Trifle: oreo crumbs, cream cheese and Chantilly cream. $5.99
- Peach Bread Pudding with warm sweet sauce and vanilla ice cream. $5.99
New Summer Hours:
Monday-Thursday 9 am-4 pm
Friday 9 am-4 pm; 5-8 pm, Friday night regular menu served, Regular Menu
Saturday 8 am-4 pm, 5-8 pm
Sunday 8 am-2 pm
All You Can Eat Wurst Breakfast served Saturday & Sunday 8 am-12 pm. See Breakfast Menu