LOADED TATER TOT SKEWERS
These are topped with BACON!
- Bag of Tater Tots
- 8 slices Hermann Wurst Haus Hickory Smoked Bacon fried and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Ranch seasoning
- 12 wooden skewers
- Bake the Tater Tots according to package directions until golden brown in color, (425°F oven for 20-30 minutes.)
- Take the tots out of the oven and allow to cool for 2-5 minutes. Skewer 6-7 tots on a wooden skewer.
- Lay the skewers on a baking pan, and sprinkle ranch seasoning over each of the tater tots.
- Sprinkle the bacon crumbles and cheese over the top of the tater tots.
- Put the pan back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes until the cheese is fully melted and golden in color.
- Remove from the oven and serve. Makes 12 servings
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!