- 2 pounds Ground Chuck
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
- ½ Tablespoons Black Pepper
- ½ Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- ½ Tablespoons Onion Powder
- ½ Tablespoons Cooking Oil
- 8 ounces, White Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 sprig Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
- 8 whole Hamburger Buns, Split
- 8 slices Swiss Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Tomatoes; Thickly Sliced
- 1 whole Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 head Butter Lettuce, Washed And Leaves Separated
- 16 slices Hickory Smoked Bacon, fried crispy
Preheat the grill.
1. In a large bowl mix the ground chuck, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder together well.
2. Pat out 8 equal sized patties.
3. Once the grill is hot place the patties on grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side. Do not press down on the burger!
4. With about a minute left, place a slice of cheese over each burger and let melt.
While the burgers cook, sauteed the mushrooms. Heat a frying pan over medium high heat. Once the pan is hot add in the cooking oil, mushrooms and chopped rosemary and cook for 5 minutes.
When you are ready to serve, place a burger on each bun, top with mushrooms and your favorite burger toppings and condiments.