STUFFED MINI PORKBURGERS
Recipe adapted from Bias Winery, Hermann Wine Trail, served at the Berries & BarBQ Wine Trail – Stuffing porkburgers with bacon and cheese adds tons of flavor.
- 6 slices cooked and crumbled Wurst Haus Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 6 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 lbs. Wurst Haus Porkburger
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 egg
- Combine bacon and cheeses in bowl and set aside. Mix porkburger, Worcestershire sauce, onion and egg thoroughly. Scoop 5 ounces of porkburger mix and form into pattie. Using thumbs, create a bowl in the middle of the pattie. Fill with 2 tablespoons of stuffing, then round burger back up over filling and reform. Grill and enjoy!
- Serve with Wurst Haus Wurstmeister Wheat beer!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!