Yes, we love our bacon! Easy dip to make to take to BBQ parties!
- 4 slices Wurst Haus Hickory Smoked bacon, diced
- 3 cups corn kernals; fresh, frozen or roasted
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp milk, or more, to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sugar, or more, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
Drain excess fat, reserving 1 tbsp in the pan. Add corn, onion, bell pepper and jalapeno to the skillet. cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4-5 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and milk until well combined, about 2-3 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
Stir in green onions and sugar; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve immediately, sprinkled with bacon.
*To reheat, bake for 15-20 minutes at 325°F, or until heated through.