Deli & Dining
Best Deli and restaurant
Where to Eat in Hermann
If you are visiting or are new in town and wondering where to eat in Hermann, we invite you to The Hermann Wurst Haus! The Wurst Haus offers a variety of ways to enjoy the best deli and restaurant featuring our award-winning meats. We are open for Lunch, Weekend Breakfast – and if it’s after hours we have a 24/7 state of the art vending. Enjoy the best deli sandwiches in our restaurant, or if you prefer we will package it up for carry-out! Never go hungry in Hermann.
We feature a nice selection of quality meats, house-made side dishes, desserts, as well as meat and cheese trays. Our menus can be customized to suit your needs.
- Hermann Wurst Haus can seat up to 100 people on-site for private parties, with a minimum requirement of 25 people.
- Extensive catering menu, featuring a build-your-own menu.
- We offer our privately brewed Wurst Haus beers, Wurst Haus flavored sodas and local wines for an additional charge for your special event.
- Special event menus must be finalized one month in advance and a final count is due seven business days prior to function. Billing will be made from that number.
- There is a $250 space rental fee for after hour events held at the Hermann Wurst Haus.
- A $250 deposit is due at the time of booking an in house event which will be applied to the space rental fee, and a deposit may be required when ordering food for an off-site event. These deposits are non-refundable.
- Catered off-site events are pick-up only.
- All prices include state and local taxes plus 17% gratuity for on-site events.
- Prices are subject to change.
- We are the best caterers around!
The menu changes often to offer you the freshest items possible. We have indoor and outdoor seating, weather permitting. Dine-In and Carry-out available.
The refrigerated machines have many safety features. For example, if the temperature gets too high they will not dispense food. The machines have frost heaters so on cold winter days customers can still purchase products. The machines will be stocked daily and accept credit cards, cash and coins.