Bacon Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Bacon Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Our Bacon Peanut Butter Cookies are not only amazingly tasty they are also gluten free! This is one of the Wurst Haus staff’s most favorite cookie recipes!
- 1 cup chunky or smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar (1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar) (1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 slices Wurst Haus Hickory-Smoked Bacon cooked, cooled and diced.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, fry up bacon until cooked through and let cool on paper towels until cool enough to dice. Dice up and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter and set aside. In a mixer combine peanut butter and sugars until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add egg and baking soda and mix for another 2 minutes. Fold in cooked bacon. Roll into large walnut sized balls and create a criss-cross pattern with a fork. Roll the dough balls in granulated sugar before making the criss-cross pattern. Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool on a baking sheet for five minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. These will disappear quickly 🙂
- Makes approximately 15 cookies.
SHARE RECIPE WITH FRIENDS
Search Our Blogs
Newsletter Sign Up
Follow our social media