Bacon Wrapped Pretzel Sticks
Bacon Pretzel Sticks
Bacon Pretzel Sticks are a salty snack that is easy to make and always a hit with the irresistible flavor of Wurst Haus Bacon.
- 1 cup brown sugar or more to taste
- 3 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper or more to taste
- 1 (12 oz.) package Wurst Haus Hickory-Smoked Bacon
- 1 (15 oz.) package short pretzel rods
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and top with a wire rack.
- Mix brown sugar, chili powder, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl.
- Comb both sides of each bacon slice through the brown sugar mixture.
- Wrap a coated bacon slice around each pretzel stick, but leave a small space at the bottom of the pretzel uncovered for easier handling.
- Place the wrapped pretzels on the wire rack that’s on top of the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
- Serve with Hermann Wurst Haus Steamboat Smoked Ale!
SHARE RECIPE WITH FRIENDS
Search Our Blogs
Newsletter Sign Up
Follow our social media