Our Hickory-Smoked Turkeys are fully cooked, ready to heat and serve. Here’s how I recommend reheating:
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Remove turkey from the package.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Insert meat thermometer into the thigh without touching the bone.
- Place turkey in a preheated oven and heat for approximately 1 hour, when the internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Begin checking the turkey for doneness about 30 minutes before the recommended cook time.
- Your turkey is ready when the meat thermometer reaches 140°F in the thigh.
- Carve and serve immediately with your favorite sides and a glass of local wine or Wurst Haus beer!