Hermann will be celebrating the 65th annual Maifest, one of Missouri’s oldest German festivals, this year on May 20 & 21. Maifest is an old-fashioned German celebration complete with traditional German food, German music and dancing.
The Hermann Wurst Haus is proud of our German heritage and will be serving our German Platter this weekend; your choice of two of our award-winning bratwurst, served on a bed of sauerkraut and your choice of two sides for $13.99. Check out our full deli menu here.
Wurst Haus Maifest Festivities:
- Wurst Breakfast this weekend on Saturday and Sunday from 8-11 am. Includes – Grand Champion Hickory Smoked Bacon, Award-winning Smoked Pork Sausage, Scrambled eggs, Biscuits and Gravy, Hash Browns and a Muffin for $8.99 + tax + drinks.
- Wurst sample bar will be open and hosted by Wurstmeister Mike and serving Wurst Samples of four bratwurst flavors.
- Wurst beers will be available for samples and sales from the Brewmeister and Wurst beer girls.
- Hermann the Bratwurst will be greeting Amtrak and Maifest visitors! Get your photo taken with Hermann the Bratwurst!
Hermann Maifest highlights:
- Ford Blue Oval Rally – Ford vehicles, from race cars to tractors, and Ford enthusiasts rally in Hermann on Maifest weekend. Show off your Ford, stay at a charming B&B, and enjoy an old-fashioned German celebration of spring. Sponsored by the Midwest Blue Oval Ford Club.
We hope to see you in Hermann for the Maifest!