If you like Reuben Sandwiches, you'll love this Reuben Casserole!
- 1 – 12 ounce package Hermann Wurst Haus Reuben-Style Bratwursts sliced
- 1 – 16 ounce package of sauerkraut rinsed and drained well
- ½ – 1 teaspoon whole caraway seeds
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup 1000 Island dressing
- 2-4 slices rye bread dried and made into bread crumbs (about 1 ½ cups of crumbs)
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toast the slices of bread and make into crumbs.
- In a 9×13 baking dish spread the sauerkraut and then sprinkle with the caraway seeds. Top with the slices of the Reuben-style Bratwurst and cover with the cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and dressing. Spread over the cheese. Mix the melted butter and bread crumbs together, sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!