Hosting your own Octoberfest party? Believe it or not there are more German food options to serve than pretzels and sauerkraut!
Of course you have to serve Hermann Wurst Haus Bratwurst! We make 50 plus flavors of hickory smoked and fresh bratwurst flavors! Check out our bratwurst flavors here.
Too many flavors to choose from? No worries, check out our Octoberfest Brat Bundle Special here. 5 packages of our most popular fall flavors.
Not sure how to cook bratwurst? Follow Wurstmeister Mike’s cooking tips here.
You will need appetizers, sides and desserts to keep your hungry Octoberfesters happy! Here are some of our favorite recipes to serve for an Oktoberfest party:
- Octoberfest Beer Cheese Spread – Cheese, mustard and beer make this the perfect pretzel dipping spread!
- Beer Brats – Wurstmeister Mike’s favorite brat recipe!
- Octoberfest Stew – Brats, potatoes and beer!
- German Apple Cake – Moist, spicy and topped with a cream cheese frosting!
Of course, you will need lots of German-style beer to serve with your foods too. Hermann Wurst Haus has four flavors of hand crafted and locally produced beers:
- Wurstmeister Wheat is a German-style Hefeweizen that’s great with a lemon slice.
- Steamboat Smoked Ale has a black and smoked malt flavor that pairs perfectly with any smoked meat.
- Butcher’s Block Lager is a crisp, light-bodied Vienna-style lager.
- Golden Buck Ale is a German-style Hefeweizen known for its high alcohol content.
We hope your Octoberfest party is a blast!