Learn, hands-on, the art of making bacon. Join three-time hall of fame Wurstmeister Mike Sloan for this VIP event that's both informative and entertaining. Classes last 2 - 2 1/2 hours. Mike will show you the ropes of making bacon and cover topics such as:
- Dry cured vs. wet cured
- Different flavors of bacon such as jalapeno, apple-wood smoked, Bourbon pepper, Mexican-style plus more
- Smoking times
- And much more
What are the classes like?
- Very hands on! Come ready to wear an apron.
- Designed for home bacon makers! Or just a great way to learn the process of bacon making from the guy who knows how to do it right.
- Available for friends, couples, family get together, corporate groups, girlfriends getaways, honeymooners and guys trip! Adult classes (8 and up to 17 years old need adult supervision)
- Informative! Each class includes a discussion of ingredients and a time to taste in order to understand the value of using flavorful ingredients and using traditional methods.
- A comfortable place to learn! You'll get one-on-one instruction and all of your questions answered.
- Guaranteed to fill your belly! Not only will you be served a wurst meal, a Wurst Haus goody bag, 1 free drink ticket and you take home 2-3 pounds of bacon that you create in the class.
- Deals! Participants receive 10% discount on in store purchases that day (excludes liquor and any in-store specials).
- Fun! Guaranteed!
Wurst Haus classes are a great gift idea for birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays! Order class gift certificates here.
2022 Makin' Bacon 101 Class Dates:
January 21 -- Friday 6 pm Register HERE
February 18 -- Friday 6 pm Register HERE (Makin' Bacon with Your Valentine Class)
May 6 -- Friday 6 pm Register HERE