BACON CHEDDAR DIP
Always a crowd pleaser! Perfect for tailgate parties!
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 12 slices Wurst Haus Hickory-Smoked Bacon cooked crisp and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Wurst Haus Mild BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Serve with pita or tortilla chips for dipping.
- To use as a spread for crackers, place dip onto a piece of plastic wrap. Use the wrap to shape into a log and refrigerate overnight.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!