Fans of BLT sandwiches will love this creamy dip! Great for game day, picnics, and parties!
- 1-1/2 pound Hermann Wurst Haus Hickory Smoked Bacon cooked, drained, crumbled, and divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or to taste
- 1 tablespoons mustard
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cup shredded Iceberg lettuce
- pepper and salt to taste
- Toasted bread rounds, crackers, or pita chips.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray a 11⁄2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set aside 3/4 cup crumbled bacon.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining bacon, cream cheese, shredded cheeses, sour cream, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and mustard. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle chopped tomatoes, remaining 3/4 cup crumbled bacon and lettuce over hot dip. Serve immediately with toasted bread rounds, crackers, or pita chips.
- Perfect with Hermann Wurst Haus Golden Buck Ale.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!