DEVILED EGG FOOTBALLS
We have the perfect bacon flavor for these!
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise plus 1 tablespoon for decoration
- 1/2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp sweet pickle juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 5 slices cooked Hermann Wurst Haus bacon finely chopped
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and crumble them in a bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice and salt. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Equally dived the filling between the 12 egg halves, spreading the filling in an even layer over top of the egg, leaving about an 1/8th of an inch border around the edge of the egg.
- Sprinkle bacon over top and use your fingers to press the bacon into football shape.
- Spoon remaining 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise into a small zip top bag. Snip off the tip leaving a small opening.
- Pipe a straight line of mayonnaise down the center, going lengthwise, of each egg.
- Add 3-4 short lines of mayonnaise going across the long line to create the football laces.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!