OCTOBERFEST BEER CHEESE
A simple, creamy mustard and beer flavored cheese. Great for dipping pretzels!
- 16 oz sharp cheddar cheese cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsps yellow mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup Hermann Wurst Haus beer Golden Buck Ale
- Place the cubed cheese in the bowl of food processor and pulse until finely chopped, about 10 pulses.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper to the cheese and begin to process. While processing pour the beer through the feed tube in a steady stream and process until the mixture reaches a smooth consistency, about 30 – 45 seconds.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Serve with pretzels, crackers or pumpernickel bread. The cheese spread can be stored in an airtight container or wrapped in plastic wrap in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!