PEPPER JACK BRATWURST FAJITAS
Our Hickory Smoked Pepper Jack Bratwurst add a cheesy, spicy flavor to this easy weeknight dinner recipe!
- 1 package Hermann Wurst Haus Pepper Jack Bratwurst
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 green bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- 6 (8) inch flour tortillas warmed
- ¾ cup chunky salsa
- ¾ cup shredded lettuce
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Slice Hermann Wurst Haus Pepper Jack Brats into strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers and onions, sauté for 4 – 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add sausage strips and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender and sausage strips are cooked (approximately 2 – 3 minutes).
- To serve spoon mixture into heated tortillas and top with 2 tablespoons of each salsa, lettuce and cheese; add sour cream and guacamole, if desired, and roll up tortillas.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!