We have been busy sourcing quality meats and butchering for our customers.
Here is what's available Tuesday, June 2 in-store only. No call in orders, no email orders, and no Facebook orders. First come, first serve:
- Whole chickens by the case - 40 to 50 pound average, $1.39/pound
- Whole bone in pork loins - 14 to 19 pound average, $2.79/pound, sliced free and bagged.
- Pork spareribs - 4 pound average, $2.89/pound.
- Baby back pork ribs - $3.39/pound
- Ground Chuck - 1 pound package, $4.99/pound
- Ground Pork or Pork Sausage - 1 pound package, $3.59/pound
- Pig and Bull burger - 1 pound package, $3.99/pound
Call store and pre-order pork and beef bundles, local meats, 90 days out on bundle orders:
- 1/2 hog processed, cut, wrapped, vacuum packaged - 115 pound average, $2.09/pound
- 1/2 beef processed, cut, wrapped, vacuum packaged - 350 pound average, $3.35/pound
- 1/4 beef front quarter processed, cut, wrapped, vacuum packaged - 175 pound average, $3.25/pound
- 1/4 beef hind quarter processed, cut, wrapped, vacuum packaged - 175 pound average, $3.55/pound
When you buy our beef and pork bundles you are buying meat from one animal. Not like the grocery store, where you have no idea where the meat came from. Our meat comes from local farmers who are struggling now too. Help them out and buy local. Our beef this week comes from Bear Valley Farms, the Uthlaut Family, right across the river, and Berger, MO. The pork comes from Brinker Farms, Kenny Brinker in Auxvasse.
The great thing about buying local meats is this: you are buying a consistent, quality, locally raised beef and pork with no added hormones. We vacuum pack our meats, which is the best package you can buy with a year shelf life in your freezer.
Beef bundles are custom processed. Please check out our beef processing form before you place your order, so you have an idea of what cuts you want. Call and place your order with Master Butcher Mike, 573-486-2266 during business hours.
Call store 573-486-2266 during business hours; M-F 9 am-2 pm, Sat 8 am-4 pm, Sunday 8 am-2 pm