Things You Will Need:
12 slices of Wurst Haus Hickory Smoked Bacon
Metal baking sheet with a rack
Bunch of silk flowers on stems
1. Take a piece of bacon and roll it up. Bacon has a meatier edge and a fattier edge, use the meatier edge for the top of rose, and fattier edge for the base, so keep that edge lined aligned. If you need to cut the bacon to keep it looking nice, go for it.
2. Stick toothpicks in the bottom of the roll, as close to the bottom as possible, and as close together as possilbe. This keeps the bacon rolled together and also creates a stand for it so it doesn't fall over.
3. Place the bacon rolls on a rack in a foil lined baking sheet.
4. Bake in a 400° oven for 20-30 minutes, until the outside is crispy and browned. The inside will be cooked, but not crispy.
5. Take the silk flowers off the stem. You want the green base and the stem sticking up through that so you can stick the Bacon Rose on the stem.
6. Do that for the entire bunch, and you have a bunch of Bacon Roses!
7. Stick the bunch of Bacon Roses in a vase. Add colorful glass stones to the vase to keep the rose stems stable.
Happy Vanentine's Day from the Hermann Wurst Haus